Thursday, 24 September 2026

relationships (Mark 10:1) Being Accustomed

(Mark 10:1)

1 Setting out from there, Jesus went to the region of Judea and beyond the Jordan; crowds gathered to Him again, and, as He was accustomed, He once more began to teach them.

TODAY'S TAKEAWAY:

I know that because of the Lord, there will be those who instantly hate us, or even somehow fear us.  And even though one of my relatives said that our house had "good energy", she still had the same reaction as some of my other cousins, who claim that when they are around me, they feel judged.  Which is weird, because we never or rarely discuss anything spiritual.  While I can be socially awkward, I know that there is a spiritual battle in their lives oppressing them.  So,  I do pray for them, and most likely, a lot of their feelings are the Holy Spirit convicting their hearts.  How could there not be, when their dark spiritual realm meets up with God's!

I have had some people who noticed a difference in me, and wanted to know more.  I pray that this would happen MORE!!!  But it's not about my efforts, or trying to contrive some sort of essence or scenario.  It is all about me drawing closer to Jesus in my personal relationship.  And then, praying for opportunities!  And praying that when He gives me opportunities that I realize it, and ask Him to give me the right words!  So, like Jesus, I would be "accustomed" to being God-led in teaching (sharing) God's message of hope, when there are those wanting to hear more.

We cannot forget God's love in all of this!  Therefore, in the same way, if and when we are accustomed to drawing closer to the Lord of agape love, as we embrace and are filled with His love, this is what should be flowing out from us.  Not our love, but God's love.  And only THIS (God's agape love) will be "attractive" to those who are seeking unconditional love, truth, hope, peace, joy, healing, strength, and purpose in their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

relationships (Mark 10:1) Being Accustomed

(Mark 10:1) 1 Setting out from there, Jesus went to the region of Judea and beyond the Jordan; crowds gathered to Him again, and, as He was ...